Course Continual Service Improvement ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate Course ITIL® CSI – Lifecycle stream
Course duration: 3 days, official certification exam included
Price: 1.355 € 1.210 GBP 1.475 USD 1.990 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course detail here.
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Course learning objectives:
This qualification presents a complete overview of CSI including all its related activities: to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. This qualification reviews improvement activities as they support the lifecycle approach through service strategy, service design, service transition and service operation.
Participants will learn:
- Apply principles described in this part of ITIL®
- Understanding of goals and outputs of CSI stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in CSI stage
- Prepare for passing certification test
- Introduction to CSI
- CSI principles – CSI and organizational change, Ownership and accountability, CSI register, Service level management and CSI, Knowledge management and CSI, The Deming Cycle, Service measurement, Governance
- CSI process – Purpose, objectives and scope of 7-Step Improvement Process
- CSI methods and techniques – Gap analysis, Benchmarking, Service measurement, Scorecards and reports, Balanced Scorecards, SWOT analysis, Creating ROI
- Organizing for CSI
- Technology considerations
- Implementing CSI
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site