Course ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle – ITIL® MALC – ITIL® Expert
Profesional course ITIL® MALC leading to the certification ITIL® Expert
Course length: 4 days + 2 hours certification exam next day
Price: 1.840 € 1.640 GBP 2.085 USD 2.700 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the ITIL Foundation certificate and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17 credits. Documentary evidence of all credits must be presented by candidates for the MALC qualification.Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course detail here.
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders
- Service designers, IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the on-going management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service strategy stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service strategy
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in ITSM and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in ITSM for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in ITSM for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
Course learning objectives:
This qualification presents a complete overview of CSI including all its related activities: to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. This qualification reviews improvement activities as they support the lifecycle approach through service strategy, service design, service transition and service operation.
Participants will learn:
- Apply the principles described in this part of ITIL
- Understanding of goals and outputs of individual processes of Service Design lifecycle stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in Service Design stage
- Prepare for passing a certification test
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability.
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site