New course – learning practical experience with implementing ITSM principles, implementing measurement and CSI approach to real-world context
Course duration: 2 days, official certification exam included
Price: 1.032 € 860 GBP 1.173 USD 1.519 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course details here.
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager.
Course learning objectives:
Be able to use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement. Be able to apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context. Be able to apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context. Be able to use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement. Be able to communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement. Be able to apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement. After passing certification exam you will gain 3 credits in your ITIL® Expert path.
- Introduction, concept adopt and adapt
- Guiding principles
- Applying guiding principles
- CSI approach
- Organization change management
- Exam – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is led by experienced and accredited ITIL® trainer with many years practical experience, certified ITIL® Expert and ITIL® Practitioner
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site