Course ITIL® Service Design – ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate Course ITIL® Service Design – Lifecycle stream
Course duration: 3 days, official certification exam included
Price: 1.170 € 975 GBP 1.330 USD 1.721 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course detail here.
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Course learning objectives:
This qualification provides a complete management-level overview of service design, including all its related activities. Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
Participants will learn:
- Apply the principles described in this part of ITIL
- Understanding of goals and outputs of individual processes of Service Design lifecycle stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in Service Design stage
- Prepare for passing a certification test
- Introduction to Service Design – Principles and Objectives, Value of Business of Service Design
- Service Design Principles – Identifying Service Requirements, Service Design Package (SDP)
- Service Design Processes
- Design coordination
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Availability management
- Capacity management
- IT service continuity management (ITSCM)
- Information security management
- Technology Related Activities – Requirements Engineering, Application Management
- Organizing Service Design – Roles and Responsibilities, RACI Model, Process Owner, Service Design Manager
- Technology Considerations, Implementation Considerations, Revision and Mock Examination
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site