Course Service Strategy – ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate course ITIL® Service Strategy – Lifecycle stream
Course duration: 3 days, official certification exam included
Price: 1.355 € 1.210 GBP 1.475 USD 1.990 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course detail here.
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Course learning objectives:
This qualification provides a complete overview of service strategy including all its related activities: how to design, develop, and implement service management not only as an organizational capability but also as a strategic asset. Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to service strategy, Service strategy principles, Service strategy processes
- Governance, Organizing for service strategy, Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy, Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
In addition, the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
Participants will learn:
- Apply the principles described in this part of ITIL
- Understanding of goals and outputs of individual processes of Service strategy lifecycle stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in Service Strategy stage
- Prepare for passing a certification test
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Strategy management for IT services
- Service portfolio management
- Financial management of IT services
- Demand management
- Business relationship management
- Organizing for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing a service strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site