Course Service Transition – ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate course ITIL® Service Transition – Lifecycle stream
Course duration: 3 days, official certification exam included
Price: 1.170 € 975 GBP 1.330 USD 1.721 CAD including official AXELOS exam. VAT excluded
Dates and places: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
The course can be organized on-premise.
On-line registration is here.
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Download the course detail here.
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Course learning objectives:
You will learn about Service Transition in order to organize and manage, through communication and change in organizations will certainly not be left aside. After obtaining the certificate, you will be able to progress to the role of Service Manager with the task of controlling the functions and processes of the Service Transition Lifecycle.
Participants will learn:
- Apply the principles described in this part of ITIL
- Understanding of goals and outputs of individual processes of Service Transition lifecycle stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in Service Transition stage
- Prepare for passing a certification test
- Introduction to Service Transition – Objectives of Service Transition, how Service Transition interfaces with other ITIL lifecycle stages
- Service Transition Principles – The concept of a service and role of utility and warranty, The key principles of effective Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition planning and support
- Change management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Change evaluation
- Knowledge management
- Managing people through service transitions – Managing communications and commitment,
- Managing organization and stakeholder change
- Organizing for service transition
- Implementing service transition, challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site