Course: ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) – ITIL® Strategic Leader
Accredited ITIL® 4 Leader course.
This ITIL 4 DITS training remains subject to accreditation by PeopleCert.
Course length: 3 days, official certification exam included in price.
Date, registration: see registration form below
Pre-requisite: Passing ITIL 4 Foundation
Course details in PDF
- Individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- CIO, ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
Learning outcomes: This module focuses on the importance and challenges of creating an appropriate digital strategy to enable the success of businesses and how it can (and should) be integrated to the IT strategy and aligned with the wider organization’s goals. It explores the use of ITIL framework to support organizations in their digital transformation journey by providing a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges and utilizing the potential of modern technology to get the most value from digital technology. It also adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to the very strategic level among companies and business leaders.
- Guiding Principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities
- Changing the way how organisations do business in markets disrupted by digital and information technology, and relate this to the concepts of strategy that they will need to master as they make these changes
- Concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the Service Value System and the Service Value Chain and explain how they work together to create value in markets being transformed by digital and information technology
- How an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer / market relevance and operational excellence
- Risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy
- The steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- How to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
- Course material is in English to keep the precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- The course is led by an accredited, experienced ITIL trainer with many years of practical experience.