Course: ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) – Strategist course
Course length: 3 days, official certification exam included in price.
Date, registration: see dates in registration form below
Pre-requisite: Passing ITIL 4 Foundation
Course description in PDF:
- individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Course material is in English to keep the precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- The course is led by an accredited, experienced ITIL trainer with many years of practical experience.
Certification schema of ITIL:
Q4IT is accredited training organisation for ITIL courses