The training delivers an introduction to ITIL 4. Its content composition is based on the requirements of the accreditor of ITIL® Foundation exams and aims at preparing the participants for a successful attainment of the worldwide accepted ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
Course length: 2 days, official certification exam included
Price: 14.660 CZ + VAT, (19.860 CZK including official AXELOS exam)
Registration: registration form
the course can be organized on-premise.
Dates: see courses calendar on main page – www.q4it.eu
Places: Brno, Prague, Ostrava
Language: courses are delivered by Czech or English speaking trainer, courses in English are marked with EN suffix
Course details for download are here.
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
Prerequisites: no pre-requisites
Course learning objectives:
to introduce course participants to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance. Furthermore, the qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
- Key concepts of service management
- Guiding principles
- Four dimensions of service management
- Purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Certification exam 40 questions/60 minutes
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- The course is lead by accredited, experienced ITIL trainer with many years practical experience.
Q4IT s.r.o. is accredited as Accredited Training Organization
Q4IT s.r.o. is listed on official ITIL site