Course Continual Service Improvement ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate Kurz ITIL® CSI – Lifecycle stream
Course length: 3 days
Price: 26.970 CZK + VAT (33.860 CZK including certification exam PeopleCert)
* individual price for more participants
* course can be organized on premise
Place: Brno, Praha, Ostrava
Dates: see courses calendar on the main page
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Download course detail here.
On-line registration is here.
Off-line registration: registration form.* individual price for more participants * course can be organized on premise
Prerequisites: Course participants must hold certificate „ITIL® Foundation“
Qualification Learning Objectives: This qualification presents a complete overview of CSI including all its related activities: to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. This qualification reviews improvement activities as they support the lifecycle approach through service strategy, service design, service transition and service operation.
Introduction to CSI
- CSI principles – CSI and organizational change, Ownership and accountability, CSI register, Service level management and CSI, Knowledge management and CSI, The Deming Cycle, Service measurement, Governance
- CSI process – Purpose, objectives and scope of 7-Step Improvement Process
- CSI methods and techniques – Gap analysis, Benchmarking, Service measurement, Scorecards and reports, Balanced Scorecards, SWOT analysis, Creating ROI
- Organizing for CSI
- Technology considerations
- Implementing CSI
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Participants will learn:
- Apply principles described in this part of ITIL®
- Understanding of goals and outputs of CSI stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in CSI stage
- Prepare for passing certification test
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
- Approved Training Organization
- Approved Examination Organization