New course – learning practical experience with implementing ITSM principles, implementing measurement and CSI approach to real-world context
Course length: 2 days including 2:15-hours certification exam
18.560 CZK bez DPH (25.860 including certification exam from PeopleCert)
ACTION: 21.890 Kč + VAT (28.590 including certification exam PeopleCert / Axelos )
Registration: registration form
Course details can be downloaded here.
Dates: see courses calendar on the main page – www.q4it.eu
Places: Brno, Prague, Ostrava
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager.
Prerequisites: The certificate is a follow-on after gaining the ITIL® Foundation in Service Management, or higher certificate – ITIL® Intermediate / ITIL® Expert.
Course learning objectives: Be able to use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement. Be able to apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context. Be able to apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context. Be able to use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement. Be able to communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement. Be able to apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement. After passing certification exam you will gain 3 credits in your ITIL® Expert path.
- Introduction, concept adopt and adapt
- Guiding principles
- Applying guiding principles
- CSI approach
- Organization change management
- Exam – 2 hours and 15 minutes, 40 questions multiple choice
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is led by experienced and accredited ITIL® trainer with many years practical experience, certified ITIL® Expert and ITIL® Practitioner