Course Service Operation ITIL® Intermediate
Intermediate Course ITIL® Service Operation – Lifecycle stream
Course length: 3 days
Price: 26.970 CZK + VAT (33.860 including certification exam PeopleCert)
* individual price for more participants
* course can be organized on-premise
Place: Brno, Praha, Ostrava
Dates: see courses calendar on the main page
Target group: CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff, IT operation manager, Service Desk manager. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Operation.
Download course detail here.
Registration: registration form.Prerequisites: The certificate is a follow-on after gaining the ITIL® Foundation in Service Management.
Qualification Learning Objectives: This qualification provides a complete management-level overview of service operation including all its related activities.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
In addition, the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Event Management
- Incident management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Common service operation activities, Service Desk
- Organizing for service operation: functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Participants will learn:
- Apply principles described in this part of ITIL®
- Understanding of goals and outputs of individual processes of Operation lifecycle stage
- Responsibilities of individual roles in Service Operation stage
- Prepare for passing certification test
- Course material is in English to keep precise meaning of terms and definitions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Individual and group assignments are part of the course to actively involve course participants
- Course is lead by experienced trainer with many years practical experience – ITIL® Expert
- Accredited Training Organization