Certifikovaný IT Quality Expert – CITQP
Akreditovaný IT Quality Expert – AITQE
IT QUALITY INDEX framework – kurz úrovně expert
Délka kurzu: 2 dny včetně 60 minutového certifikačního testu
Cena: 1260 EUR 1110 GBP 1896 USD včetně certifikačního testu (bez DPH)
Místo a datum: viz kalenář kurzů na hlavní webové stránce
Download course detail here
Registration: registration form
Overview: The course provides expert level knowledge of the IT Quality Index framework. The course explains how to communicate the benefits of having knowledge of IT quality to executives and internal IT teams. Candidates will understand the processes of assessment, data processing, benchmarking and presentation to IT and business executives.
Prerequisites: ITIL® intermediate certificate or ITIL® Expert (exceptions may be approved individually), demonstrated IT management skills.
Target group: For IT managers with the course being focused fonIT quality, team leaders, IT quality managers and CIOs. This course is targeted to individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Experts (CITQE – internal use) or Accredited IT Quality Expert (AITQE – commercial use, consultants). This course is mandatory as part of the licensing process for gaining Accredited IT Quality Expert certification. This accreditation is required for consultants from companies who intend to become an Accredited IT Quality Index consulting partner – AITQP.
SFIA skills: Quality management QUMG 5-7, Quality assurance QUAS 5-6, Quality standards QUST 5, Conformance review CORE 5-6.
Day 1 :
- IT Quality measurement – motivations
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT Quality Index – model, principles
- Quality domains, dimensions, attributes
- Human assets
- IT Quality Index assessment – planning, organization, method of assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, results presentation
- Managing assessment session – who/what/how
- Data processing – logic
- Free/commercial exploitation – licensing rules
- Value proposition
- ITQI Association
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario + questions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Active participation in course – role-playing,
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert / Trainer – AITQE / AITQT