Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQP
Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
IT QUALITY INDEX framework expert level training
Course length: 2 days including 60 minutes certification exam
Price: 995 EUR 886 GBP 1.210 USD 1.565 CAD including certification exam (VAT excl.)
Place and date: see courses calendar on the main page
Download course detail here
Overview: The course provides expert level knowledge of the IT Quality Index framework. The course explains how to communicate the benefits of having knowledge of IT quality to executives and internal IT teams. Candidates will understand the processes of assessment, data processing, benchmarking and presentation to IT and business executives.
Prerequisites: no pre-requisites, recommended ITIL® intermediate certificate or ITIL® Expert. Course is targeted to experienced IT managers or senior consultants.
Target group: For IT managers with the course being focused fonIT quality, team leaders, IT quality managers and CIOs. This course is targeted to individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Experts (CITQE – internal use) or Accredited IT Quality Expert (AITQE – commercial use, consultants). This course is mandatory as part of the licensing process for gaining Accredited IT Quality Expert certification. This accreditation is required for consultants from companies who intend to become an Accredited IT Quality Index consulting partner – AITQP.
SFIA skills: Quality management QUMG 5-7, Quality assurance QUAS 4-6, Measurement MEAS 5-6, Conformance review CORE 5-6
Course Agenda – Day 1 :
- IT Quality measurement – motivations
- Previous models used to analyse IT quality
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT Quality Index – model, principles
- Quality domains, dimensions, attributes
- Human assets
- IT Quality Index assessment – planning, organization, method of assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, result presentation
- Managing assessment session – who/what/how
- Data processing – logic
- Free/commercial exploitation – licensing rules
- Value proposition
- ITQI Association
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario + questions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Active participation in course – role-playing,
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert / Trainer – AITQE / AITQT
On-line registry form is HERE.
Online registration form: