IT QUALITY INDEX Manager
Certified IT Quality Manager – CITQM
Place and: 2 days including certification exam
classroom 1.260 EUR 1.074 GBP 1.428 USD 1.890 CAD
online 995 EUR 886 GBP 1.210 USD 1.565 CAD VAT excl.
free for aspiring ATO trainers
Download course detail here
Course learning objectives: This qualification presents deep understanding how IT Quality Index framework could form basis for continual quality improvement in all quality dimensions. Course participants will gain knowledge how to design, operate IT quality management system on strategic and tactical level. SFIA skills: Quality management QUMG 5-7, Quality assurance QUAS 5-6, Measurement MEAS 5-6, Conformance review CORE 5-6.
Target Group: IT managers with a focus on IT quality, team leaders, IT quality managers, CIOs. Individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Manager – CITQM. Course is targeted to IT quality managers managing continual IT quality improvement systems.
2 Days course agenda:
- Overview of IT quality management system
- Overview of ITQI framework
- Designing visual IT QMS system
- Key components of IT QMS
- Establishing IT QMS – roles, activities
- Responsibilities of IT Quality Manager
- Improvements initiations, recording, processing
- Managing improvements
- Value / Benefits of improvements – CVC, RBA, ADRA techniques
- Reporting and KPIs of IT QMS
- Value to business
- Mapping to COBIT 5 enabling processes, APO11 Manage Quality
- Finding ideas for improvement
- Visual management of improvements
- Valuation of improvements
- Test – 45 minutes
- Course is led by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert and Trainer – AITQE / AITQT
- Course is including practical assignments to provide platform for learning by doing – experiential learning
On-line registry form is HERE.
Offline registration: registration form
Online registration form: