Duration: 1 day
Course details in PDF
Description: Traditional management is describing IT as a department responding to business requirements. This logic is vastly outlived as in knowledge era value of IT comes from innovation capabilities. This course is redefining IT role in innovation efforts.
Pre-requisites: No mandatory training, recommended course DCMM Masterclass, basic understanding of norms ISO 44001, ISO 56002 is useful.
Target group: CIO, IT director, IT governance lead, IT team leaders.
Learning outcomes: Participants will learn how to design and operate Innovation Management System, what is IT role in IT. Course explains key parts of innovation management model DCMM and collaboration and innovation focused norms. Course covers SFIA skill taxonomy: INOV – Innovation, METL – Methods and tools, FEAS – Feasibility assessment, OCDV – Organisational capability development, BPRE – Business process improvement
- Key terms – improvement, change, innovation
- Approach to Innovation in ITSM, ITIL, Agile, DevOps, SFIA, ISO methods
- Key parts of ISO 56002, ISO 44001 from IT management perspective
- Innovation method DCMM : Digital Capabilities Management Model
- Digital Capabilities Innovation Board – DCIB, innovation stories – clusters of innovation activities
- Innovation ecosystems and IT role in them
- Organizing for innovation – IT, top management, partners
- IT Innovativeness Index as a qualitative metric
- Online Certification exam CIMIT – Certification Innovation Management in IT
- Training can be organized for closed group, onsite or online
- This course is a good externsion of learning and devlopment plans for IT management modernization