IT QUALITY INDEX Foundation course
Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP
IT quality management framework overview
Course length: 1 day including certification exam
Dates, price and registration below in registration form
Target group: All IT professionals including team leaders, CIO, Senior IT managers, IT managers, Quality Assurance managers, Compliance leads, Supervisors, IT professionals. Individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP, Individuals aiming to become Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE or Accredited IT Quality Trainer where IT Quality Index Foundation certificate is required.
Download course detail here
Overview: What is IT Quality? Can we measure it?This course provides an introductory overview to the IT Quality Index framework. It details the need for a holistic approach to IT quality and compares the new IT quality assessment with the operational ways of assessment with a focus on specific areas. Course participants will gain knowledge of IT quality terms and how quality can be measured and tracked over time in an unbiased, objective way.
Prerequisites: No prerequisites – ITIL® Foundation or ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is highly recommended.
Target group: All IT professionals including team leaders, CIOs, Senior IT managers, IT managers, Quality Assurance managers, Compliance leads and Supervisors. This course is targeted to candidates aiming to become Certified IT Quality Professionals – CITQP, Accredited IT Quality Experts – AITQE or Accredited IT Quality Trainers where the IT Quality Index Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite
Course Learning Objectives: This qualification represents an overview of the IT Quality Index framework and the concept of quantifying the quality of IT into a management focused form. Course participants will gain knowledge of IT quality terms, how a new approach to strategic level quality assessments can improve the relationship between IT and the business through the alignment of differing perspectives into a single, objective view on the overall level of IT quality. Participants will learn the value of knowing the IT quality level, how the measurement of IT quality is organised, how outputs are processed and how the benchmarking of quality can be done.
SFIA V8 skills: Quality management QUMG 3-4, Quality assurance QUAS 3-4, Competency assessment LEDA 3
Course Outcome: Successful candidates will gain Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP certification. Certification means confirmation of the understanding of the fundamentals of a holistic approach to IT quality has been reached. A certification that proves the knowledge of how to answer “How Good Is Your IT?”
- IT Quality Measurement – motivations to quality measurement
- Previous IT quality models and aproaches
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT QUALITY INDEX – model, principles, IT quality definition, ITQI as a composite quality indicator
- 6 quality domains, 48 dimensions
- Human capital
- IT Quality Index assessment – planning, method of assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, result presentation
- Value to business, complementing qualitative metrics KWQI, CLQ, CLX
- Online certification exam CITQP – Certified IT Quality Professional
- Active participation in course – role-playing,
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
- Recommended literature: Book IT Quality Index 2022 Edition ISBN 9798543925812 link to order
Online registration form:
IT Quality Index certification schema is below: