Certified DCMM Manager course
Managing IT with DCMM management logic, transforming IT from passive role to innovations department.
Course length 2 days, where day 1 and 2 is identical with DCMM Professional
Pprices and registration: registration form
Course details in PDF
Course description: Course is targeted IT managers who will use DCMM in their IT department
Prerequisites: No pre-requisites, recommended self study book DCMM : Digital Capabilities Management Model, ISBN: 9781723571923.
Target group: This course is targeted to IT managers, team leaders, CIOs, IT governance specialist. Course is also suitable for consultants who are aiming to guide their clients through digital transformation driven by DCMM logic and management patterns.
Learning objectives: Course participants will learn how to manage IT with DCMM logic and management patterns. Course participants will gain knowledge how to balance autonomy of acting and making decisions where information is not complete, how to adaptively manage through complex chains of activities, how RBA and ADRA is supporting decision making and visualise resource and benefits balances. SFIA skills: INOV – Innovation, METL – Methods and tools, ORDI – Organisation design and implementation, BENM – Benefits management
Course agenda – 2 days:
- Organizing IT, elimination of shadow IT
- Finance and ADRA
- Innovations and ecosystem
- Stopping acting as a service provider
- RBA on IT department level, Visual management
- Security and “wrong doing”
- Complex systems theory and DCMM
- Costs Vs. Value of information in the light of RBA method
- Exercises – visual management, managing proportions
- DCMM Certified Manager – Certification exam
- Body of knowledge DCMM : Digital Capabilities Management Model, ISBN: 9781723571923
- All participants will receive certification about passing the course and will gain Certified DCMM Manager badge