This is an introduction course to entirely new (2019) digital capabilities management model, targeted to collaborative management of internal IT departments, supporting organization’s wide digital transformation efforts and to support artificial intelligence in managing IT as a complex, ever adapting system
Course length: 1 day
Dates, prices and registration
Prerequisites: no pre-requisites.
Target group: CIO, IT manager, team leader, IT governance experts, ITIL Experts
Literature: DCMM: Digital Capabilities Management Model ISBN: 9781723571923
Management overview – white paper
Course details for download in PDF are here.
Course learning objectives: Learn participant new management model discontinuing service management logic. Course participants will understand key differences between service economy logic and collaborative model, where driving motivation is minimized administrative overhead, flexibility, sharing of resources and maximized benefit measured on the organization level. Internal DCMM logic is designed to support machine learning, machine supported decision making and artificial intelligence.
Course is addressing SFIA skills : ITSP – Strategic planning, GOVN – Governance, INOV – Innovation, METL – Methods and tools, OCDV – Organisational capability development
Course agenda – 1 day:
- The logic of ITSM and its consequences – customer versus colleague
- Context of Agile – roots of agile and its characteristics, external logic
- Management patterns – forming behaviour of people and impact on ways of working
- Key attributes of collaboration inside an organization
- Digital capabilities management model components
- Principles – driving how we respond in situations
- Activities and stories – ability to handle uncertainty, key component of learning. Activities and stories – support of artificial intelligence.
- Digital agents and capabilities – digital intelligent agents, self-managed and self-monitored system. Built-in learning and autonomy.
- Techniques – CVC, ADRA, RBA. RBA as a learning force, allocation of resources to innovations and experimenting
- The course is an initial overview of the new book Digital Capabilities Management Model, DCMM, ISBN: 9781723571923
- DCMM is not based on ITSM logic or Agile thinking.
- Course participants will gain confirmation about passing the course, exam at the end of course