This is an introduction course to entirely new (2019) digital capabilities management model, targeted to collaborative management of internal IT departments, supporting organization’s wide digital transformation efforts.
Course length: 1 day
Price: 580 EUR 485 GBP 696 USD VAT excl.
Registration: registration form
Dates and places: View the course calendar on our web page.
Prerequisites: no pre-requisites.
Target group: Any IT professional aiming to learn about radically new management model supporting digital transformation.
Course details for download are here.
Course learning objectives: Learn participant new management model discontinuing service management logic. Course participants will understand key differences between service economy logic and collaborative model, where driving motivation is minimized administrative overhead, flexibility, sharing of resources and maximized benefit measured on the organization level.
Course agenda – 1 day:
- The logic of ITSM and its consequences
- Context of Agile
- Management patterns
- Key attributes of collaboration inside an organization
- Digital capabilities management model components
- Activities and stories
- Digital agents and capabilities
- Techniques – CVC, ADRA, RBA
- The course is an initial overview of the new book Digital Capabilities Management Model, DCMM, ISBN: 9781723571923
- DCMM is not based on ITSM logic
- There is no exam at the end
- Course participants will gain confirmation about passing the course
Course led by DCMM authors.