Introducing brand new training Digital Transformation and CIO
Digital transformation is re-defining IT role in organisations as traditional IT management logic is long time outlived.
New course for CIOs and CXOs providing explanation what Digital Transformation is and what it is NOT. DX is redefining what and who IT is, transforming mental model from meeting customers’ requirements to innovation and future focused self-perception. For most organisations IT is the best equipped department to initiate and lead digital transformation from within IT.
Key parts of Digital Transformation course:
- role of IT and executives
- complex systems, innovation and experimentation explained
- self-managed system, digital agents, AI
- digital ecosystems and collaboration model DCMM
- decision making and incomplete information
Learning outcome: IT role in digital transformation is redefined, new management logic provided to CIOs.
Details about new course are here